#1: Jungle temple with pillager outpost nearby
After generating the world, you spawn right next to a jungle temple (pyramid)! That is a pretty awesome spawn I think. But that wasn’t even everything: there’s more. There also is a pillager outpost (added in 1.14) across the river, you can easily get to it. Below are some screenshots I’ve taken:
#2: bamboo jungle and multiple jungle temples
In this seed there are a whopping three jungle temples close to the spawn, one of them is in the new bamboo jungle biome (added in 1.14), where you can find pandas! This jungle is literally enormous. I’ll list the three temple coordinates below:
- x: 64, z: -400 This is the temple you can see in the first screenshot I’ve taken. It’s next to a spruce forest and close to a lake (in the second screenshot).
- x: 256, z: 80 This is the temple you can see in the third screenshot: the bamboo jungle. You can even see some pandas!
- x: -784, z: 816 This jungle temple is somewhat farther from the spawn than the others.
#3: multiple shipwrecks, two temples and a mesa biome
You’re spawned in the middle of an enormous jungle. In this jungle there are two, or even more (I could only find two) jungle temples. After looking around a bit you will quickly notice that the jungle is next to a mesa biome: a biome in which you can find much gold ore. There are also a lot of shipwrecks nearby, I managed to find three, I’ve listed the coordinates below.
- x: -256, z: -144 The first shipwreck.
- x: -416, z: 96 The second shipwreck.
- x: -160, z: -432 The third shipwreck.
- x: -272, z: -336 First jungle temple, next to a bay.
- x: 0, z: -384 Second jungle temple, somewhat closer to the mesa biome.